Did you know that there are also BEAUTY benefits of going vegan?
Beauty Benefits of Going Vegan Once you go vegan, you’ll notice amazing effects on the state of your lashes, skin, hair and even your mindset and mood!
Here are some of the beauty benefits of going vegan:
1. Thicker, Longer Eyelashes: The numerous vitamins, minerals and nutrients in vegan foods can help you grow longer and thicker eyelashes which make any woman look and feel more beautiful and youthful! Other vegan remedies for thicker eye lashes include applying castor oil on them!
2. Reduced Acne: Meat and dairy products actually aggravate and cause acne to form. Dairy products like ice cream, cheese and meat products all create an acidic state in the body and cause inflammation which can manifest as acne and pimples. By going vegan you completely eliminate this problem and this does wonders for healing acne. People have healed so many skin conditions by going vegan such as eczema, a rash-like condition that doctors haven’t found the cause for!
3. Healthier Hair: A vegan diet is rich in nutritious vegetables and fresh greens. Walnuts, almonds, sprouts, lentils, kale and spinach are just some of the foods that are great for heathy hair. Bustling with vitamin B, vitamin K, potassium, selenium, omega 3 fatty acids and more, these are nutrients that your hair thrives on. This can help you get stronger, longer and shinier hair within weeks!
4. Supple, Smooth Skin: Drinking a lot of water is great for you, but what’s more, in a plant-based diet, you’ll be eating lots of water-rich foods such as melons, cucumbers, and other fruit which are rich in alkaline water. Vegans call this “eating your water” and this alone gives you amazing beauty benefits. Proper hydration makes your skin more moisturized, less dry, smoother and more supple and healthy-looking.
5. Beautiful Body: By going vegan, you expel high calorie junk foods as well as saturated fats from your diet. Eliminating meat, animal fat and fattening diary from food intake automatically cuts down calories from your life. This will help you tone down your weight and give you a leaner, fitter body! Eating lots of plant-based foods also helps flush out toxins and excess water retention (edema) from your body, helping you look less bloated, lighter and fresher!
6. Strong Nails: When you lack nutrients because of eating a Standard Omnivore Diet, your nails are going to be brittle, dull and rough looking. Yes, your tummy will get filled up, but that kind of eating is devoid of nutrients! On a vegan diet, you’ll be eating more fresh, plant-based foods that are full of nutrients. This will help you turn around the health of your nails and make them stronger and healthier!
7. Anti-Aging Effects: Looking youthful is a huge factor in looking beautiful. On a diet filled with meat, white carbs and toxic over-processed foods that rampage your body cells, you’ll actually be speeding up the natural process of aging. This is why we have so many young people actually looking older. Premature wrinkles and aging can be averted with a vegan diet. Plant based foods are rich in antioxidants, which fight the free radicals that wreak havoc on our cells to help us look and feel younger and healthier! Did you know that vegans also live a lot longer compared to omnivores?
It might not be easy for everyone to go vegan overnight, but you can do 'baby steps' and slowly cut down animal foods from your diet. Any changes towards eating more plant foods would be beneficial for your beauty and health, as well as for our planet and animals.
There are so many meat and dairy substitutes in supermarkets and online nowadays, that taste the same or even better than originals, which makes it so much easier to transition to a plant-based diet.
Please share you thoughts and experiences on this topic in comments below.
Thank you X