Aftercare Advice for Lash Extensions
- Wash your lashes daily with a lash shampoo or any oil-free cleanser, rinse thoroughly with tepid water. Dry your lashes naturally or use paper towel to gently pat dry (avoid using cotton wool/pads/tips) & groom using clean mascara wand.
- For best results avoid swimming, spas, tanning & steam for 24 hours.
- Oil based products are the eyelash bonding agent’s worst enemy. Use eye creams sparingly and avoid lash area.
- Use only water based mascara on the tips of your lashes, although, you don’t need it and it can shorten the life of the extensions. Never use waterproof mascara.
- If you wear mascara on your bottom lashes make sure that it is water based.
- If you wear eyeliner the best ones to use are the felt tip pens or gel, avoid pencil eyeliners as they tend to be a bit oily and can clog between the lashes.
- Do not use an eyelash curler or tint/perm the lashes.
- Do not pull, rub or pick on eyelashes. The bond on the extensions is so strong that it will pull your own eyelash out along with the new ones.
- If you wear eye make-up, a powder based eye shadow is best.
- To remove make-up, use an oil free make-up remover.
- We naturally lose a couple of lashes a day which we seldom notice, however, you will notice with the extensions.
- Be advised that you should book an infills appointment in 2-4 weeks after the procedure.
- Please make sure your eyelashes are as clean as possible for your appointment with Lana. Thank you X
Enjoy your GORGEOUS eyelashes!